Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Team

It was so great to be able to go to Thailand with some of my best girl friends. The picture above is Jen Oshman and I. She is one of my closest friends and mentor. Her family lives right across the yard from us. Her two daughters are some of Kaylee and Ethan's best friends.
This one is Michelle and I. I didn't know Michelle too well before the trip. If you want to get to know someone, go on a trip with them. We had so much fun!!!!
Here is Michelle and I again. The girl in the middle is Amanda. She is one of my best friends. I have the privilege of mentoring Amanda. She is also dating one of Josh's best friends. She is like part of our family.
There were thirteen girls in all and not one fight between any of them. It was a great trip and there were many friendships built or strengthened. It was so neat to be able to be part of this team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home